New Mexico Citizen's Militia 10 Basic Rules
New Mexico Citizen's Militia
Can't get more basic.
- We are not here to over throw the government
- We will not tolerate any talk of illegal activities.
- Racism will NOT be tolerated.
- Never use another members name when talking to non-members, except with their express permission.
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed at any New Mexico Citizen's Militia functions. Exceptions for alcohol only (most of us like a cold beer) at Family outings, unless you are in uniform or armed.
- What is discussed at New Mexico Citizen's Militia meetings must stay within the members of the New Mexico Citizen's Militia (OPSEC/COMSEC).
- Because of the way the media has portrayed the militia; we must obey the laws to a higher standard than the citizens of this country. What you say or do will not only reflect upon members of the New Mexico Citizen's Militia, but other militia members nationwide
- Never carry a cell phone into a meeting. If you do, TURN IT OFF
(Unless your wife is pregnant and due at any time. This is for everyone's well being!).
- All new members will be on a probationary period of up to 90 days.
- Attendance at the bi-annual drills is highly recommended.
Membership is open to any person of good moral character and of legal age (18yrs or older) who desires to join the New Mexico Citizen's Militia, and who is not any of the following:
- A fugitive from justice.
- An alien illegally in the United States.
- A convicted felon.
- Known for violent behavior or history.
- Someone who refuses to take the oath.
- An individual who's conduct is unbecoming.
- A user of any unlawful drug.
- Adjudicated mental defective.
- An undercover special agent, informant or agent provocateur.
- Someone who has sworn oaths of secrecy or allegiance to any other organization.
- Affiliated or involved with subversive organizations which may include, but are not limited to those with communist, socialist or fascist (Neo-Nazi) ties, KKK, foreign governments, or other supremacist, terrorist or criminal organizations.
If you can follow these basic rules then contact us.
"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
-Theodore Roosevelt - San Francisco
May 13, 1903
Site built by Desert Prospector for the
New Mexico Citizen's Militia © 2008-2009
I BITE !!!
Page 1. Created on ... June 24, 2009